German multinational company, founded in 1977, with over 100 employees in Germany, and subsidiaries in Brazil, Croatia, Italy, Spain and USA. Böning operates in the maritime and shipbuilding industry, providing electronic systems for automation and control. Böning Automationstechnologie (Germany) is DIN ENISO 9001:2008 certifiedand also a NMEA member (International Marine Electronics Association).
Böning USA, Inc.is responsible for the North American market, and has started in January 2015 its operation in USA.Offer a wide range of electronics for monitoring, control and automation of yachts and commercial boats.
Summary of solutions provided:
- Alarm and Monitoring Systems
- Control and Automation Systems
- Integrated Bridge Systems
- Engine Monitoring and Control Systems
- Navigation Lights Control Systems
- BNWAS (Bridge Navigation Watch Alarm System)
- Trim Tabs Control Systems
- Sensors and Transducers
- DeviceNet / CAN Bus cables
- Door Access Control Systems
- Control Panels for: windlass, ship whistle, thrusters, search lights, engine start/stop, deadman alarm.