1241 is a multi-purpose, surface tolerant, two-part epoxy coating system that applies easily to non-optimal surfaces yet provides excellent chemical and abrasion resistance for marine vessels and offshore structures above and below the waterline. Its chemically-cured formulation allows application at low temperatures, and to damp surfaces, even those exhibiting flash rust. 1241 cures to a semi-gloss finish for use in tank linings or as a pipe coating. Its self-priming nature provides an excellent surface for ship and barge antifouling hull coatings.
- Exceptional corrosion protection in both salt and fresh water immersion and corrosive chemical environments provides multiple uses for ships, marine structures, in fabrication and during new construction
- Surface tolerant formulation, reduces surface preparation time and cost
- Low temperature cure expands application window (to 0°F, -18°C)
- Quick drying provides fast re-coating
- Low VOC formulation complies with rigid VOC limits
- Ideal for steel and aluminum hulls