The one-of-a-kind SPARK TRIXX™ makes pulling off tricks so easy and so much fun, you’ll never want the day to end.
Features may include:
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
- TRIXX PACKAGE - Play like never before with your watercraft. Because pulling off tricks has never been so easy and so much fun.
BETTER TRICKS, AT YOUR COMMAND
- EXTENDED RANGE VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM -This exclusive Sea-Doo feature lets you exaggerate how high you can raise the nose or how deep you can bury it in the water. Which means pulling off tricks has never been so easy, or fun.
TAKE A STAND
- STEP WEDGES - The step wedges provide more stability and confidence in different stand-up riding positions. Making it easier to pull off tricks like a pro.
GET YOUR GRIP
- HANDLEBAR WITH ADJUSTABLE RISER - Adjusting the steering lets you customize your experience to your personal riding style. A variety of positions offers you more leverage to easily maneuver the watercraft regardless of the water conditions.
LET THE MUSIC PLAY WITH YOU
- BRP AUDIO-PORTABLE SYSTEM (Optional) - Listen to your music in, on, or off the water with this fully-submersible and removable audio system. Loaded with two 25 Watt speakers with Bluetooth Connectivity and featuring a rechargeable lithium battery and control pad for easy adjustments on or off your watercraft.
STOP SOONER AND DOCK WITH EASE
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR) - Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the iBR system lets you stop sooner for greater peace of mind and offers more control and maneuverability.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH-STRENGTH
- POLYTEC MATERIAL - This robust material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver peak performance and efficiency, and makes it easy to tow with most cars. Plus, the color-in molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
- SPORT MODE - The most responsive mode that gives you the top performance from your watercraft available with the Rotax 900 ACE - 90 hp engine.
A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM - This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.