Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3 monitor is specially designed to be reliable and user-friendly. The compact design, coupled with a unique handle, make it easy to move from room to room. It’s 7″ widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition. A built in printer offers hard copy documentation of all measured values, as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power. Plug and play side or mainstream EtCO2 sensor can be added at any time.
– BM3 Main Unit
– 3 Lead ECG Cable (snap type) and Extension Cable
– SpO2 Adult Finger Sensor and Extension Cable
– NIBP Adult Cuff (arm circumference 25-35cm) and Extension Tube
– Chart Paper (x2)
– Power Adaptor & Hospital Grade Power Cord
– Operation Manual and 4-Year Warranty Card