Free-standing boarding steps designed to sit on the dock parallel to the vessel without attaching directly to it. Available in 3 or 4 steps total, climb to the appropriate height and step across to the boat. The removable folding handrail may be installed on either side of the steps, allowing a dockside approach from either bow or stern. anodized aluminum construction and your choice of tread surface. Easily folds flat for transportantion and stowage and may be ordered with an optional zippered carry case wtih handles.
- Free-standing dockside boaring steps.
- Arranged parallel to the vessel facing bow or stern.
- Ascend steps and turn 90 degrees to board vessel.
- Available in 3 or 4 step versions.
- Easily folds flat for transport and stowage.
- Lightweight annodized aluminum construction.
- Folding handrail may be installed on either side of step.
- Choice of walking surface - Non-skid, seamed-teak or Mairnedeck composite cork.
- Optional zippered stowage/carry-bag with handles.