Lumishore EOS Series Thru-Hull lighting systems are the undisputed leader in high-performance full spectrum underwater lights with more installed systems than any other manufacturer, unmatched performance, the widest beam angles, and the brightest color changing lights on the market.
EOS Series Thru-Hull lights are available in 3 model sizes and 2 mounting types with up to 15,500 fixture lumens of light and an ultra-wide 110° beam. THX models are standard 1" fittings with an external driver. TIX models have an internal driver and can be serviced from inside the hull without hauling the vessel.
All Lumishore Thru-Hulls are 'flush-fit' with extremely low profiles, suitable for transom, side hull, and bottom mounting.
EOS Series Thru-Hull lighting systems are controlled by Lumishore’s intuitive new EOS STV 2204-i Display and/or directly from your compatible MFD with Lumi-Link, which allows the boat owner to eliminate another controller for a clutter-free helm or to provide alternative control zones including iPhone-enabled Wi-Fi. Please note that the Lumi-Link Command Center is required for all EOS Series light systems.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Full EOS color change: RGBW
- Choice of 2 color change Thru-Hull and 3 Interchangeable Thru-Hull models sizes and brightness levels
- Preset and customizable Colors, Cycles, Speeds, Sweeps, Modes, and Brightness Adjust
- Easy ‘Sound-to-Light’ integration with on-board sound system
- WiFi control via Apple, Android, or any device with a web browser (and companion Lumi-App on iTunes)
- Preprogrammed synchronized light sequencing (all lights, all colors, all modes)
- Pre-installed plug-and-play connectors to make installation easier and faster
- All lights are fully synchronized; master/secondary light set-ups are no longer necessary
- Control directly from your EOS STV 2204-i Display and/or compatible MFD with Lumi-Link
- Lumi-Link Command Center is required
- THX models (Thru-Hull) feature a 1" shaft and external driver
- TIX models (Interchangeable Thru-Hull) feature a built-in driver and no-haul servicing
- Up to 15,500 verified fixture lumens
- Ultra-wide 110° beam angle for the ultimate halo effect
- 3-Year No-hassle Full Warranty
Long Life & Reliability:
- 50,000+ hr LED life
- HICOB LED Array
- 'Soft Start' Electronics Protection
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Voltage Surge Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Power Line Noise Suppression
- Waterproof - IP68-rated