Lyman-Morse is taking an innovative approach to the construction of a new Hood 57 custom motor yacht being developed in a collaboration with C.W. Hood Yachts and Stephen Waring Yacht Design. A Spirit of Tradition show-stopper now under construction at Lyman-Morse’s boat building facility in Thomaston, Maine, it will bring head turning elegance to the Express-Cruiser market.
Perfect for weekend cruising and entertaining, the Hood 57 will feature custom titanium hardware and a titanium spiral stair leading to the flydeck. These elements will be constructed at Lyman-Morse Fabrication. The yacht’s unique open-format cockpit with direct access to the water and dock, along with well-founded accommodations for four, will ensure fun times on the water for family and friends.
A 2020 delivery is expected for this 57-foot power yacht.
- LOA 57'3"
- LWL 49'10"
- BEAM 17'6"
- DRAFT 4'10"
- DESIGNED BY C.W. Hood/Stephens Waring Yacht Design
- BUILDER Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding Co.
- MODEL Hood 57
- YEAR 2020
- CONSTRUCTION Wood Composite
- HULL MATERIAL Strip-Planked Fir and Resin-Infused GRP
- CONFIGURATION Express Cruiser
- LOCATION Thomaston, Maine
- BOAT ENGINE Volvo IPS 1350 pod drives (2)