Tin-Free – 7700 Series (U.S. Approved)
Islands 77 Plus was developed as an alternative to tin-based antifouling paints to protect against the harshest marine environments. Using the newest biocide technology, a revolutionary polymer binder system produces an engineered biocide release that leaves no harmful effects on the environment. The result is a multi-season self-polishing paint that provides equivalent protection to tin-based formulas.
- Harder self-polishing polymer binding system
- Highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
- Better color consistency for color matching
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
- Llyod’s Registry Certified