A muffler in a tube; the revolutionary design of our patented Linear Series muffler technology has proven to be one of the most significant innovations in marine diesel engine exhaust technology. Through a continuing series of enhancements that began in the early 1990's, the Linear Series muffler product line continues to evolve; handling ever increasing engine horsepower capacities while requiring less and less space. Its reliable performance in a range of diverse applications is unmatched in the industry. Marine Exhaust Systems continues to invest its technological expertise in the Linear Series muffler to further improve and develop this innovative product line.
- Muffler Sound Quality: Normal tone conversation can easily be heard over engine exhaust sound - Very Quiet.
- Application: Inline, preferably close to the engine with enough room for a surge tube in front.
- Very Compact. Excellent for engine repowers.
- Real Space Saver - Room for larger fuel tanks or equipment...
- Inlet / Outlet can be adapted for hose connection or glassing to transom.
- Horsepower ratings: ~300 - 2200 HP.
- Material: Biaxial E-Glass/Vinylester, fire retardant (Class 1)...Hetron FR 998 resin.
- 316L Stainless steel crush resistant rings installed at all muffler hose connections.
- Nicknamed "The Fish Enticer" !