Deck-Top is an innovative PVC deck-covering that offers deck and dock owners an easy solution for extending the lifespan of their current structure while maintaining a beautiful, strong finish that won’t warp, crack, or rot.
Key Product Features:
- Includes (9) 4' Plank Caps Each – Enough to Cover a 48" x 54" Deck
- Extends the Life of Your Existing Wooden or Composite Deck or Dock
- Requires Very Little Maintenance or Upkeep
- Innovative Cap-Like Plank Easily Attaches to Your Current Structure
- No Exposed Fasteners
- Made of Premium-Quality PVC Material
- UV-Resistant and Stays Cool-to-the-Touch
- Slip, Stain, Crack, Split, & Rot Resistant
A Beautiful, Low-Maintenance Decking Solution
Unlike uncovered wooden docks, you’ll never need to sand, paint, or stain the boards again as long as they are covered with Deck-Top. This PVC-based product is designed to cap onto your current deck or dock’s boards, and it’s fully functional for both wooden or composite decking (fitting on top of 5/4” x 6” and 2” x 6” boards).
UV-Resistant, Slip-Resistant, and Cool-to-the-Touch
Deck-Top's UV-resistant surface stays cool-to-the-touch and is splinter resistant, so you can walk barefoot worry-free. The surface also features a built-in tread pattern to help prevent slips and falls.
Looking for Something Custom? Special Orders are Available!
Do you need a special length, size, or color not available here? Good news, Deck-Top is completely customizable via special order. We can produce Deck-Top in any color of the rainbow, and in almost any reasonable length based on your specifications. Contact us using the email form on the contact page, or by using one of the methods listed below. We're here to help you in the customization process from start-to-finish!
Contact Us For Special Orders:
Phone: 1.877.492.4334 (M–F: 8am to 5pm EST)
Protect Your Deck!