Our Golden Roll-In docks the perfect solution for applications that require seasonal removal. Its robust heavy-duty design can handle rough conditions yet is still light enough for easy removal. We have many unique design features and construction methods that set us apart from the competition.
- SCREW JACK LEGS: The screw-jack legs utilize an aluminum acme rod and composite nut. They are maintenance-free and allow the dock height to easily be adjusted with a cordless drill from the top of the dock.
- DOUBLE BRACED LEGS: The docks double-braced legs provide superior stability and durability.
- PARA-TRACK: Our track system utilizes stainless steel T-Bolts and aluminum T-Nuts to allow installation of accessories anywhere along the dock.
- DOCK CONNECTOR: Dock sections clip together with our extruded dock connector. There are two positions, locked and transport. When installing or removing, the sections should be in the transport mode to allow the sections to pivot so they will not bind against each other.
- QUICK HINGE PIN: The ramp connects with our extruded quick hinge bracket and a stainless steel ball pin. At the end of the year simply pull the ball pin and the ramp easily detaches.
- MUD TIRES: Our 18″ self-draining roto-molded dock tire provides excellent stability to your dock system. Its wide robust design makes installation a breeze. Alternative sand-pad footing available.
Our industry-leading Para-Track runs the full perimeter of the dock. It utilizes custom machined stainless steel T-bolts and aluminum T-nuts to allow easy installation of accessories anywhere along the dock. All the accessories can be installed from the top of the dock allowing you to stay dry, simply insert the T-bolt or T-nut into the track, rotate and tighten. It’s that easy!
- 6061 T6 MARINE GRADE ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- ALUMINUM & STAINLESS STEEL FASTENERS
- TIG WELDED FRAME
- DIE-CAST ALUMINUM CORNERS
- CERTIFIED FOR 30 LBS / SQFT LOADING
- MADE IN AMERICA
We offer multiple decking choices so you can achieve the look that you desire. Our non-skid decking is recessed into the dock, the boards are screwed down and can easily be replaced if needed. The aluminum trim piece provides a neat and clean finished edge to the dock. We offer powder coated grey decking, our premium powder-coated wood grain, and SureStep perforated decking.
We offer a full line of dock accessories to complement your system, all our accessories utilize our Para-Track for quick installation.